Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Friday 21 March 2014

AMERICAN APPAREL - 30% OFF DISCOUNT CODE


I have signed up to a ridiculous amount of online store mailing lists, 75% of my emails are either about discount codes or free shipping offers. I will admit I am a sucker for free shipping codes but I am sure many of you are like me and you find yourself bombarded with sales and special offers and there is no longer a feeling of urgency to buy. Anything below a 50% discount  just doesn't cut it anymore and is swiftly banished to the junk folder.

Occasionally there are  the brands who rarely offer a discount and the minute their email hits your  inbox you are filling your shopping cart.
American Apparel is one of those brands for me and just in case it got caught in your spam filter, they currently have 30% off with the code FAMILY30.

1 comment:

  1. The disco pants would look great on you, hope you snagged a pair!
    xo

    ReplyDelete